Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live games

Options
  • 27-06-2005 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Alright, I'm getting really sick of the cheaters on halo 2, and am investigating other games. Im thinking of Counter Strike, or Unreal Championship. Does anyone know if theres many people on these games? If not, which games have alot of people on them? I have NFSU2 but theres barely anybody on that game

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

wanna swap unreal championship for need for speed ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭JohnMorrissey

No, I love the singleplayer on it :p Dissapointing on live though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭stevieg_irl

crimson skies is a class live game

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭DigiMarc

crimson skies is a class live game
    I agree Stevieg. I love it because all weapons are quite even, you only play the games you want to play (no oddball or CTF if you don't want to play those)you can't camp and as yet I haven't seen anyone cheating on it.

Do many people play it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭DigiMarc

I've never found a shortage of players on it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

crimson skies... agreed.
    conker live and reloaded. once you leanr how to play it online its great fun.
    burnout 3 is a good laugh.
    pro evolution soccer 4
    top spin is good too but i found it was impossible to play on live cause no matter who you were against there would be the tiniest lag so you couldnt time your serves proper.

Thanks everyone for the advice ^^. One more question...does anyone have counter-Strike? Opinions? Many online players?

Advertisement