Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Husbandry

Options
  • 27-06-2005 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

This is just a personal opinion I wish to share with others an I welcome your comments.
    I find it just amazing that on a site like this there are so many people that are ignorant to the art of husbandry skills. By this I mean keeping a freind.
    All animals come from the wild as we ourselves do. It is our duty as carers to ensure that all newcomers to art are Imformed to the husbandry of their particular animal.
    Be it a dog or a cat or a spider or a fish, it is your duty to find out before keeping them the art of keeping them properly.
    Would it not be appropriate, for you to have stickys for the explanation of the art to newcomers, and old comers returning to read.
    I have a wealth of imformation to share, I am not allways right, but when proved to be wrong could be put as a discussion and not a sticky.
    At least when the newcomer comes here there would be a good view of the basic husbandry for the animal he wishes to keep.Discussions could be imformative but stickys could be factual.
    Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I agree with this post, it's a shame that these things happen, but on a positive note, at least people can get help here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I agree 100%.

Advertisement