Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Announcement "center" no work for me now

Options
  • 17-05-2001 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Erm... also, I seem to have been demoted back to "No Life" while the Gaeilge board still shows me as the mod... what's with that?

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? - a Triumph! - 'And yea verily did Moses strike down the ammmanites, - and all the land did hear the roar of his triumph !!!'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

a conspiracy !!! eek.gif

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands.
    P.S. Avator fromerly know as Gamblor !!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

v.odd
    works for me

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Basically, I don't seem to be set up as a moderator any more, even though it says I am on the Gaeilge board.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Yo! Admin types! Story??? smile.gif

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? - a Triumph! - 'And yea verily did Moses strike down the ammmanites, - and all the land did hear the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

http://www.boards.ie/cgi-bin/bulletin/announce.cgi?action=center

Telling me I'm not allowed perform that action (trying to edit an announcement I made on the Gaeilge board).

Whassup???

Bard

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement