Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sunday Tribune column on the blogosphere

Options
  • 26-06-2005 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭fizzy

they have had that column on the go for a couple of months now...
    but i think poor ol joe bloggs only subscribes to a handful of irish blog feeds as it's the same ones that get mentioned many weeks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

yeh tcal got featured a while ago
    here ... but they only did it to get the tribune featured on tcal. ;)

clarification: we love irish blogs, we would sleep with many blogs if we could.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Welcome to two months ago.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

They stick it next to the obituaries. Funny how people say blogs are the death of print media and that's where the Turbine sticks the blog section.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Media Studies Classroom - http://irish.typepad.com/classroom/ - looks to be reporting on what the Indo's Turbine is saying about blogs each week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

smiaras wrote:

Another mention. Hooray. Though I was hoping they'd mention me for my post on my mood about buying my new giraffe shaped toothbrush and my meandering thoughts on the latest emo band.

Nice one for finding Weckler's blog btw, have added his and yours to my bloglines now.

Advertisement