Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leopard Gecko

Options
  • 25-06-2005 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

i was wondering when do u put the light on at night r daytime???
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Daytime dude, they are from a part of the world that can get as cold as our winter at night, IE: the temp can run in to -C so there's no need for heat at night. and you're probably better using a heatmat under the vivarum as they get a lot of their heat from the ground as opposed to basking in the sun, and you also need a temperature gradient, as they need to thermoregulate. I used to have a heat mat covering half of the bottom of the Vivarium, and hides at both ends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 daragh_dublin

yea i have the sam thx

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Seriously how could you noty have known that? did you collect 10 crisp wrappers to get a leopard gecko, what did the shop owner say to do??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

hee hee
    idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

At least he's taking an interest in the creatures he's keeping, and frankly insulting someone when they ask for help is not exactly productive i.m.o.
    so if you aren't going to help, why not say anything at all ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement