Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Other suggestions.

Options
  • 03-04-2001 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

1. Remove the 'New Topic' from the trolls board.

2. Have a counter like...

Total_Posts < Trolls_post then Title = Troll

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Oh and make me moderator so I can randomly delete anything I want when I'm in a bad mood.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

should there be a button beside each post for the admin on the board to decide if this a troll post?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Only administrators can now post to Trolls. But anyone can reply for flaming.

Nope Moderators can't post there. Or do you mean moderators of the trolls forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Trev

Yea, make Hobbes Troll's moderator.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hey don't be greedy Hobble tongue.gif
    you're already a moderator on another forum
    give someone who is not a Mod to have a go at being Moderator for Trolls smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hobbes:
    1. Remove the 'New Topic' from the trolls board.
    </font>

yes

-ciaran
    This post has been brought to you by the letter C, and the number 7.

[This message has been edited by smoke-me-a-kipper (edited 03-04-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

imagine the honour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Trev

Exactly, Hobbes has had experience in the field and knows how to keep Trolls under control...

Do not confuse moderation with dictatorship. I will rule with an iron fist. Richindub2 will be the first to go into political exile on the quake board (where he can hide cause no one reads it anymore).

I shall outlaw certain letters+words on certain days and exterminate whoever uses it.

I will still allow crap to be posted but it will have to be imaginative crap. Those with the most imaginative crap shall be smiled apon and allowed to wipe out another poster.

The winner will be the person left with a post count.

Fun will be had by all*

Please stay by your computer while the troll police (seen below) help with your readjustment.

All hail glorious leader Hobbes.

06v15.jpg
    *(No it won't)

Ps. I have no problem stepping down from RPG board for the trolls, once you realise it will not be moderated.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 04-04-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,464 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

This is a Wednesday, am I allowed to post about nothing?

Advertisement