Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malcolm Glazer

Options
  • 23-06-2005 9:43pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The man who is going to save Man You ;):D well I think he is a Legend what do you lot think.

ps: sorry about the Malcolm Glazer option I ment to put in Atari Jaguar

Is Malcolm Glazer a Legend Of Boards...? 25 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    44% 11 votes
    Malcolm Glazer
    56% 14 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I think the man who will single handedly destroy Man United football club should most definatly get his own sub forum.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Binomate wrote:
    I think the man who will single handedly destroy Man United football club should most definatly get his own sub forum.

I agree anybody who destroys Man U automatically qualifies for legend status

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

I am having mixed opinions about Glazer. Why would he put so much money into Man. Utd. if he wanted to destroy it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

I am having mixed opinions about Glazer. Why would he put so much money into Man. Utd. if he wanted to destroy it
    He doesnt want to but he will anyway :D Hurray :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭dogg_r_69

Kingp35 wrote:
    I agree anybody who destroys Man U automatically qualifies for legend status

He didn't destroy anything yet But I think the people with most to gain are everyone else in the league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

I'm a man u fan, and i just can't understand why he is met with such hatred.

He took the norwich of american football and made them superbowl champions.
    I look at man utd as a business (which it is) and the footballers are workers, if he buys the business he's in it to make money for the business which in turn will stay in the business. Now i don't know if he'd take the money and run but i mean ffs he hasn't done anything yet except hand over a lot of money for the club give him a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Legend? Only time will tell I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

I feel sorry for the poor guy....no one threatened to kill martin edwards....anyway its a company, personally i don't think it matters who owns it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

martin edwards the hooker loving butcher

• Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭MooShop

gonna reserve judgement on him and see how the season progresses, and hopefully the debts wont cripple the club

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Malcolm Glazer legend? No. End of debate. The guy is an evil paracite. :mad:

Advertisement