Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do...

Options
  • 23-06-2005 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

This is my first ever post but OK, here goes. There's these two girls. Both of whom I like a lot. One is a pretty recent enough ex and is still single. The other is a girl I know, but the problem is that she has a boyfriend... Who currently lives in Scotland...

With the ex, she wants to try being "just friends and we'll see what happens." Now we were only going out for a month and she wants to "take it very slowly, but the gist is that she hasn't ruled out us getting back together. She wants to start all over again. However, the reservations I have include things such as "it didn't work once, won't work again" etc. but I do like her and we got on really well.

However, this other girl is now a problem too. I was kind of flirting with her all the time, nothing really serious, but just mucking around. I sent her a single rose on Valentine's Day, that sort of thing, but nothing too serious. I mean, I knew she had this boyfriend and if it was really bothering her I was going to stop. However, she's been kind of warming towards me of late and she's begun to get a lot more "physically" affectionate towards me. Uh oh...

So now I have an ex who is considering "starting over" whom I like a lot, a girl with a boyfriend abroad who seems to have taken my overtures a little more seriously than intended (tbh I hadn't a clue what I was doing there) whom I also like. I want to go for one, and can't really see myself not going for either. Any ideas? I've put in a poll as well, and before anyone asks the question, I'm 21.

What to do... 8 votes

Steer clear of both
    0% 0 votes
    Get back with your ex
    25% 2 votes
    Hook up with the other girl
    37% 3 votes
    Play them both
    37% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Loco

which ones better looking? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Vassago

Not sure. They're both pretty much the same as far as looks go. Slim and pretty darned hot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Is this a teenage thing or a grown ups thing(25+)?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Play them both. Better odds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Play them both. Better odds.
    Or worse depending how you look at it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Son_of_Belial

Hmm, it's always fun to be a home wrecker once in a while, and the other one's boy-friend is obviously never around... Also I wouldn't be griping, you showed her attention, you made your bed... **What else?** Oh yeah, the ex thing is almost exactly the situation I'm in myself, so I'm not in a position to advise you there. Hell, go for the one with the boy-friend. Sounds like she needs a **ahem** release pretty soon! ;)

Advertisement