Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gangwars problem

Options
  • 23-08-2001 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

suddenly my gang has dropped 1600 ranks we still have over 190 million worth of gang holdings, plus most of the gang members are holding off around 9-10 million yet for some reason the gang worth is 600k

can anyone who plays gangwars giz a hand with this one as its pi$$ing me off big time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

afaik you have to get people to donate some of their money to the gang (on gang page), i.e, paying their dues. You can check how much dues everyone has payed next to their name on the gang page

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i know that iky smile.gif

otherwise we wouldnt have almost 200 million in property

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by veonix:
    suddenly my gang has dropped 1600 ranks we still have over 190 million worth of gang holdings, plus most of the gang members are holding off around 9-10 million yet for some reason the gang worth is 600k
    </font>

Well I know a little about the game but I dont know what you mean when you refer to most of your mems "holding off around 9-10 million.

What I can tell you is that it dosent matter a sh!te how much in gang holdings you have. That doesnt affect your gang rank at all. It just generates income in various guises for the gang.

Advertisement