Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utopia

Options
  • 27-06-2001 4:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Anyone play utopia at all? Great game much prefer it to PA. medievil theme with a wide range of races to pick from.

if ur interested check it out at

games.swirve.com/utopia

or for tanks and nukes ;p

games.swirve.com/earth

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

played utopia for many many ages...

was a good laugh, stayed witht he same kingdom all the way through. I quit this age though, it's gone ridiculous. Faery just sit and thieve and there's no way you can touch them. then you get hit by one that's ten times your size! Also, the amount of kids that are joining and taking it as a personal insult if you hit them got to me...

The entire kingdom quit as a group. As far as I know, htey are all joining PA, have to go and have a look for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

hhmm, medievil does'nt sound to appealing, is that earth thing any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 [VpR]jimmad

Well if tanks jets and soldiers are your thing plus the added attraction of nukes chemical and emp missles are your thing give it a go thats the only way you'll know if you like it..!

I found it good fun.. not enough time to run utopai and earth at the same thing frown.gif although i once managed to do PA, utopai and earth but no longer frown.gif ahhh they were the good old days smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 [VpR]jimmad

Well if tanks jets and soldiers are your thing plus the added attraction of nukes chemical and emp missles are your thing give it a go thats the only way you'll know if you like it..!

I found it good fun.. not enough time to run utopai and earth at the same thing frown.gif although i once managed to do PA, utopai and earth but no longer frown.gif ahhh they were the good old days smile.gif

might have a look...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭BKtje

Played Utopia for a while but found the percentages thing goign through my head so i decided to quit and just play PA. Ill give that Earth thing a look, i suppose its the same style as Utopia.

tried earth for a while, too many economics...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by [VpR]jimmad:

</font>

surely you mean Earth 2025 and not utopia then

Advertisement