Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards gang private forums

Options
  • 25-07-2001 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Just in case there are any members of the gangs that dont read the gang notice on the gang screen, we now have our own community boards.

Thanks Dev.

The password for them is in both gangs gang notice.

I would ask people NOT to give out the pass on irc.

Cheers

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    games?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

I cant get into the community gangwars boards. i have the pass and everything but it wont let me in frown.gif

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Yes I Would be the same where is the password shad0r ????

Cheers Crash0r biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭[Preacher]

How many people actually play gang wars, is it as good as something like PA?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

at the moment there is about 30-40 thousand accounts, now i have 2 accounts so i duno about all the rest, and if you register your allowed have 5 accounts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

It owns the pants off PA basically.
    biggrin.gif

I know that boards2 is recruiting again at them moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭linkin

Matt,we're better than the boards gang-wars clan.

We own you's biggrin.gif

Love and hugs - Linkin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Kensai

w00t
    Got to top100 before selling all 20mil of my drugs and donating it all to the gang smile.gif

Advertisement