Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Canadian situation ...

Options
  • 10-08-2001 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

127:24:1 has robbed our galaxy fund. Please send anything you have at the above! We need to kick the sh*t out of this guy; he's involved with Furious Angels and other Irish Alliances and needs to learn a lesson in not p*ssing off the Irish! (He's from essex)

[This message has been edited by Evil Phil (edited 10-08-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭BKtje

how he rob ur galaxy fund? tongue.gif
    ill see what i can do, need a target with reset coming up smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

He logged on as the minister of development. We've pretty much kicked the cr*p out of so far, and some of his mates. But help is appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

i'll be more than willing to attack him, i'll launch tonight. whats the canadian connection btw? last i heard essex was in england...

rofl smile.gif

well expect incoming tongue.gif

And the incomming is welcomed biggrin.gif

• Advertisement

hmmmmm since PA seems to be down for last few ticks i aint launched yet and the reset clock is ticking. Tomorrow b4 reset tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Tamylon

As one of the involved in this I would like to explain something.

I was the GC. Several planets within the galaxy started a coup. Before the new leader was voted in, I told my MOD to take the fund. He did. Then the new leader was voted in.

Because it was the end of the round, the 4 of us that took the fund, started building ships (for when we were found out... which was quite soon actually) and we prepared for battle.

What we were hoping for was a united galaxy attack against us. Not oppertunist outsiders having easy roid runs.

I would ask that you guys don't get involved, this is an internal matter that I would like to resolve ourselves.

Tamylon
    Vector_Sigma

Oh, one more thing.
    127:24:1 is not from Essex. He's as Irish as they come. He's my friend and drinking buddy.

Also, I don't believe he's involved in any alliances. He never went in for any of that IRC stuff.

Thanks OJ wink.gif

Tamylon, you cheated. It's that simple.

The galaxy fund is for the galaxy afaik
    not for some ppl who decide they want more funds.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

13/08/2001 13:01 CEST Launched
    We sent 86286 ships to attack Necrosis (127:24:1). They will arrive in 9 hours.
    smile.gif

I object to the use of cheat.

Read the rules of the game and you will see that I didn't cheat. Sure.. I'm the bad guy. But not a cheat. :-)

And to tell the truth, I'd do it again! A few days from the end of round... good little debate... some excitement and a few battles. The worst thing about the game is sitting there doing nothing and waiting for your fleet to build. Even with a crap fleet after battles back and forth, at least you've done something.

Yea, the gal fund is for the galaxy. This is true. The way we were using it was incase there were any attacks that crippled people.. then handouts were made. This means that the fund never got really big. With 2 days to end of round, when PA heads give us the bonus, the amount that the fund would have affected anybody's score would have been tiny. Each player would have gotten less than 1,000,000 Metal and Crystal and Eon.

And incase anybody thinks I was greedy.. I gave back everything I took, and more the following Monday.

Lastly, to those on boards that are in my gal that have taken this quite personally, I do apologise. It was never my intention to offend or betray a friends trust.

Morgan
    aka Vector_Sigma

Ok, rounds over and the funds were returned. We'll leave it at that. Thanks for apologising. Thread Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement