Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards2 - boards1 = boards1

Options
  • 09-08-2001 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Boards1 and boards2 are merging this is probably a good thing for both sides as we both of inactivety probs myself and shadow have decide to merge our 2 gangs into boards to form a more l33t a more proactive, just damn good gang.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

who will be the new leaders?
    in this merge, who are to be the ones to be sacrificed?
    will it be the poor?
    will it be those who have not paid enough?
    will it be me?

The Boss

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

I would assume that the boards set up would remain the same and the most inactive members kicked out to make space for active boards2 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

can i just ask a question?
    how do you resign from the gang?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭DemonBaby

This morning a bloke came into my shop with no Irish money.
    So I took his nice $5 bill instead.
    That $5 is now on its way to Duluth,Georgia.
    Anyone else donated?
    How many accounts allowed?
    In Boards next round I presume the members will have only one account each in the boards gang?
    Registered members get 1000 turns extra..So Can I give other people some of my accounts?.
    DemonBaby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I just donated around 60gee's(or was it 600?). I'd probably have wasted it anyway.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

[This message has been edited by DrunkLeprachaun (edited 09-08-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

I think Drunklep that he meant donated real money to the game in order to register an account.

I reged both my accounts, fVck it, the way I see it its less than 10 quid.

nothin really.

N

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Kensai

gangwars > boards1 wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Westies (Oogy_Boogy) and I need acceptance to the gang. I have a rank of 1270, dunno about westies but i think he's just been slaughtered. Both of us have m-16's and a high investment in drugs (well i have anyway wink.gif )

cheers

qball

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Boards is full again. But boards2 is still up and running.

Kensai the boards gang was ranked 3rd in our country last nite and 10th overall. Somehow I find your statement false smile.gif

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    games?

Thus the wink.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Oogy_Boogy

Jeeeezuz i was around 1879 or sumthin now im down to somewhere in the 8000 after buyin m-16s and getting absolutly wh0red and raped till they saw me bones, árse, now i have a long jounrey back up. fúckin hell i needz a gang!

Westies
    AKA Oogy_Boogy

"Dont Drink & Drive. Smoke & Fly"

[This message has been edited by Oogy_Boogy (edited 10-08-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭hinch

since i joinedthe boards 2 gang my attacks have dropped from 13 a day to none in 2 days

and ive gone from 8500th to about 5000th so im happy

I was rank 1337 there for a minute biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Is everyone in boards inactive? I'm only a newbie, but I've got the second highest rank, and I've donated more that half of you.
    btw We can afford the barracks, someone buy it.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

Advertisement