Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie needs help

Options
  • 10-08-2001 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi Guys just started today and was wondering what is the best way to go on.. any and all help accepted..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

1. join a gang
    2. pay your dues
    3. get plenty of followers

in my experience they are quite important

The Boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

What game are you talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Carnate

thx but i need a bit more in depth info.. like what gang, how do i get followers etc etc

the game? GANG-WARS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

join someone like boards [if theyre not already full] or boards2 [if they havent died and gone to hell]
    to get followers go to the recruit [i think] drop-down menu and click on whatever you want; hoes get you the most money but you'll need a lot of muscle. then think about how many turns you want to use...the most i've used at one go is 600, but thats another story.

The Boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭DemonBaby

Hi there Ray,
    This game is good but frustrating.
    Last night i went from rank 2500 to rank 414.
    This morning I got raped and now i had to sell everything..donate my money..and now im at rank 10000.
    But I will be baq. smile.gif
    Nemesis.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

if your character is based in the uk apply to "gangwars" gang, we are ranked from 14-7th in uk depending on evilslaw's mood.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Carnate

Hiya neme baby looooooooooooooooooong time!!

yeah i didnt realise about the points and used all of em to get my stats up.. then i bought some drugs and some muscle and a few dealers.. dunno about it being wrong .. but im getting drugs in .. now to make more money, as to joining a gang .. not yet till i build up my crew smile.gif

thx to all for the info..

Carnate

Advertisement