Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards gang created- sign up here

Options
  • 01-08-2001 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Gang-wars is open for business- I've started up a gang called boards- post up here with your nick & stats and I'll add you. Or just delete the whole new gang if it's that what Shad0r/GH want- they seem better at running a gang than I.

Bob the Unlucky Octopus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Dunno where shadow stands on boards atm, I'm sure he'll inform you smile.gif

But boards2 is now also setup so start signing up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Well it was my intention to start the gang again. But there is no need to delete the gang we can sort it out after I think.
    However I would appreciate it if you could mail me:
    shadow@nethousegames.com
    as I still want to run the gang.

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    games?

Also can everyone who is joining either of the gangs choose Hong Kong as their location. If you are wondering why then please look at our community forum for the answers.

If you cant get into the community forum then ask either myself or GH for the pass.

Cheers
    N

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Dunno bout the boards gang this time round. It was badly organised last round and didn't get as far as I wanted it too.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Boards gang?
    ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

logic we entered the game in the last 3 weeks and finished in the top 400 gangs.

This round we should be aiming to get to at least the top 100 gangs. Slackers will be cut off early and we will kick the ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

for a refreshing change from boards try gang "gangwars"

I'm aware of that GH. I did finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd before I donated everything after all. I still think we could have done alot better.

.logic.

You and your gang couldn't win a stick fight in a wood factory. Prepare to be owned and boned.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I was well ahead of you last time until I donated 30 million to the galaxy fund tongue.gif

• Advertisement

You were barely ahead at times. I was ahead of you mostly.

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Its all fun and games till some one loses a eye biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Kensai

I and a few friends created a multi gang and after the 8k turns were spent were almost as big as boards and way better than boards2

Here hang on a minute logic none of us had a bog how to play the game the last round. This time we have a much better idea. Learning curves and all of that.

If you dont want to be in the gang then thats fine, it'll be a pity but we will manage with out you.

This time round the gang's goal is to win not to learn.

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by logic1:
    You and your gang couldn't win a stick fight in a wood factory. Prepare to be owned and boned.
    .logic.
    </font>
    LOL smile.gif
    Ah where's your community spirit?
    What about having a few different boards gangs... say one for the ùber-active players who want to get ahead, and one for the slackers who don't donate anything?

Eh? eh?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Dare I post a reply in this thread?

Need more Information/Crack please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Strength: 133.9
    Intelligence: 144.9
    Charisma: 153.2
    Turns: 54
    Cash: $24,216.52
    Skills
    Guerilla Warfare: 22.7
    Sexual Education: 21
    Women's Studies: 17
    Chemistry: 16
    Sixth Sense: 30.8

Warfare
    Thug Rating: 156.60
    Dealer Rating: 191.70
    Ho Rating: 191.20

I'll join.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Kensai

Pick to develop your hoes, or develop your druggies, but dont ever pick both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Can I have the pass for the community? You can e-mail it to me.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

no drunklep. If you read the gang notice on the gang screen you will see the pass is posted there.

Get it yerself tongue.gif
    smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

dunno my stats but i applied. dont mind my money, i just bought m-16's biggrin.gif

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

Advertisement