Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Planetarion LAN?

Options
  • 27-07-2001 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

For those of you who didnt see the Belfast PA lan thread you should have a look so this makes a little more sense.

Anyways if you are in any way interested in attending a Planetarion LAN in Dublin then please go here and let us know

Cheers
    N

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    games?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

Ill be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

I need anyone who does want to go to register on our database
    www.nethousegames.com/palan.asp

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    games?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Gah - Is it just me?

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e21'

Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.

/palan.asp, line 38

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Snaga I've tried again from various PC's and didn't get that error.

They are putting on an Irish PA LAN in Belfast at any rate so its highly unlikely that they will do one down here any time soon.

frown.gif

games?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

could you tie the two in together?

• Advertisement
Advertisement