Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marquee needed.

Options
  • 22-06-2005 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

Hi all i dont have much info myself but was asked to help out, the surf club in tramore county waterford is holding a charity event of some sort and are stuck for a marquee, if you can help or have a marque that could be used pm me and ill get you more info and get you in contact with the organiser. As far as i know it will be used to launch a surfing video and is all in aid of some charitable organisation. The marquee is needed sometime the week after next.

Nicky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭edmund_f

unfortunatly cannot help you there, but perhaps a call to one of the hire shops, tell them what is it for and they may give it to you for cost, or less (if you ask nicely :) ), at least you will be guaranteed to get one, and decent one at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

think there in the process of that but unfortunately the hire shop who normally would provide a marquee (San hire) have the marquee used on the time its needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭phelo05

neon_glows wrote:
    think there in the process of that but unfortunately the hire shop who normally would provide a marquee (San hire) have the marquee used on the time its needed.
    nicky my buddy old pal i,ll give you a lend of a four man tent that you can use u have my number boy!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

Nah man thats way to big, lol;-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I may know someone, my sisters getting married and her fianceeknew someone who did them in the Waterford area.

Do you know MCDonalds in Tramore btw? The builders? They work in Waterford too I believe..

• Advertisement
Advertisement