Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the bride in the BUPA TV ad?

Options
  • 22-06-2005 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know who the bride is in the bupa tv ad ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

IMDB has nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

as far as i know her name is Sarah McGovern and she's a model. hope im thinking of the right one now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Telefís

Very attractive young lady :)

Pity about the ridiculous catchline - 'We're ready when you're not' ?!!

It falls flat on its face, not least because it ends on a negative word - very poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭father_ted9t9

Mewzel wrote:
    as far as i know her name is Sarah McGovern and she's a model. hope im thinking of the right one now....

Yep wour right mewzel. She modelas a lot on ireland am on tv3 and more about her can be got here at her agencys website

http://www.assetsmodels.com/female_models.php?model=21&i=3

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

cheers for that. Deadringer for someone I know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 whizzer

Yea it's Sarah McGovern alright. I had the pleasure of going to college with her lads and i have to say not only is she one of the most beautiful women in the world she is also one of the nicest.

Advertisement