Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biters

Options
  • 22-06-2005 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

yak_kadafi wrote:
    ..most of you think jay-z is original....and for those of who that dont know he's the biggest ****in bitter in ****ing rap ....

To quote the god MC -
    "I'm not a biter I'm a writer
    for myself and others
    I say a B.I.G. verse, I'm only biggin up my brother
    Biggin up my borough, I'm big enough to do it"

what more can I say.

For me the biggest biter is The Game. For any of y'all that have listened to his album you'll agree with me I think. And as for the constant name dropping, the dude must have swollen feet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Youv'e obviously never heard the Jay-Z biter song, its basically a compilation of all the lines he took off everyone else, mostly biggie but slick rick and NaS aswell as others, its about 7 mins long because of all the lines he stole....it just shows how unoriginal he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

everyone borrows stuff in rap its always been like that.

True, but this track just show how much jay-z has done it, and i doubt if anyone else has done it to this extend. im sure you'll find it if you search for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Indeed I have heard it. All the lines are from 7 maybe 9 songs out of how many altogether? I ain't even going to count 'cause you're just a hater. Here have some more haterade.

Not really, i really like Reasonable Doubt but i dont think anyone else has such a back catalogue of borrowed lines, and i did count and its 24!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

I think the most bitten line is Cassidys "ho-tel, mo-tel or the holiday innnnn"

He probably stole it off Kurupt
    Who in turn stole it off the Sugarhill Gang
    Who apparently didnt even write rappers delight :D (I seem to recall some lawsuit?)

Second only to that is the bitin of Snoops "we got bitches in the livin room gettin it on, and they aint leavin till 6 in the mornin", particularly the last part

Nas bites the line, replacin bitches with chicks, on Oochie Wally
    "And we`ll be drinkin till 6 in the mornin" Jay Z
    "Checkin out 6 in the mornin" R Kelly

Others off my head
    "I got my hand on my gun cos they got me on the run, now Im back in the courtroom waitin on the outcome" Snoop, borrowed from Grandmaster Flash

"Im too swift on my toes to be caught up with you hoes" Swifty from D12, borrowin an old Snoop line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

maybe rappers "borrow" lines from each other...you dont copy entire ****in albums tho...jay-z blueprints...i rest my case...biggest ****in biter in rap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

yes jay-z's a biting bitch!

its sorta like when ice cube or ren was writing for eazy-e

except they knew he was usin their lines!

Advertisement