Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biggest spider ever...Camel Spider from Iraq

Options
  • 22-06-2005 5:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭

The full extract with pic is here

camelspider.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

angry_fox wrote:

Got there before me!!!

The funny thing is though, if you look at the link that the OP gave it discounts the story.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Well, if you'd followed the link given in the original post and scrolled down, you'd have found the same information :)

Alun wrote:
    Well, if you'd followed the link given in the original post and scrolled down, you'd have found the same information :)

Well then why did he title the thread "Biggest spider ever"??

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Alun

BaZmO* wrote:
    Well then why did he title the thread "Biggest spider ever"??

B.
    Dunno ... why don't you ask him? Maybe he didn't scroll down and read the entire article either? The article referenced is on BreakTheChain.org which is a similar site to Snopes but which specifically targets junk e-mail chain letters.

• Advertisement

Alun wrote:

Sorry I thought that was aimed at me!

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭boroughmal

Did you say that little thing eats camels?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

holy jebus!

bleaaaugh...hate spiders...little (big) cnuts...

/me shudders....

Advertisement