Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save the hump back whale

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭boroughmal

Perhaps you would be better to stop asking for signatures and find out why the humpback is becoming extinct. There are many ways for nature to take its course now man has stopped interfering & is reducing poloution of the seas
    There is a natural course for everything without interferance, fish eat fish which are eaten by bigger fish who then die to allow the littlest of animals to have a share.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

That petition will do exactly nothing.
    The IWC is sliding into irrelevance because of the refusal by anti-whaling countries to allow sustainable whaling.
    I support sustainable whaling, It is much better for the environment than intensive farming.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Whether or not it does anything, it takes roughly 10 seconds to fill out - it's not going to do any harm and just might do some good. Though not if you support whaling, of course - which I don't.

CJ, premeditated rape and murder is better for the environment than nuclear war. It doesn't make it right.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Breezer wrote:
    Whether or not it does anything, it takes roughly 10 seconds to fill out - it's not going to do any harm and just might do some good. Though not if you support whaling, of course - which I don't.

CJ, premeditated rape and murder is better for the environment than nuclear war. It doesn't make it right.
    Right? , Right for who? I wasn't talking about Rape or Murder I was talking about whaling!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

i've seen this film! this is the one where we need to get a klingon ship, then fly really fast into the sun untill we get thrown back in time!

then we go to Sea World and find ourselves 2 hump back whales....in the meantime scotty will build us a big water tank so that we can beam the whales aboard and return back to the present and save the hump back whale!

i think the film was called SPEED 2: Cruise Control

• Advertisement
Advertisement