Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You put your left leg in.......

Options
  • 20-06-2005 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

How to cope with OH SO narrowly missing out on a ticket for the WSOP!?...
    You outlast ~325 in nearly 5hrs....and shockingly your 7To doesn't stand up against AQ
    Its hard to stomach...I wont be able to look at a card for days...
    I remember shortstack was knocked out on the bubble of a WSOP sat....!! How'd you do it Mike.... Help me out here..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

How to cope with OH SO narrowly missing out on a ticket for the WSOP!?...
    You outlast ~325 in nearly 5hrs....and shockingly your 7To doesn't stand up against AQ
    Its hard to stomach...I wont be able to look at a card for days...
    I remember shortstack was knocked out on the bubble of a WSOP sat....!! How'd you do it Mike.... Help me out here..

Hard luck Amarillo. It happened to me on Paradise 2 years ago. I felt so physically sick ot was like something died inside me. Didn't play again for atleast a month. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Feckin Internet Players! Never know when to fold AA/JJ/AQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

throwing a cup and smashing it right at the point of the beat felt very satisfying. However cleaning it up was an entirely different matter.

Smile nod, move on, think of next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭AmarilloFats

Samba wrote:
    throwing a cup and smashing it right at the point of the beat felt very satisfying. However cleaning it up was an entirely different matter.

Smile nod, move on, think of next year.
    Breaking stuff..thats another topic I need help with..At the moment I have a broken mouse, desk, wall, wardrobe, mobile phone..torn t-shirts..bruised knuckles...I cant resist the urge to break something when I lose..
    It's getting embarassing...I am running out of excuses "what happened your warbrobe??? " .anyone else get the rage??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

I know the feeling only too well Amarillo. I was thinking that setting up a punching bag beside the computer would be a good idea as it would let you take it out on something and wouldn't be a costly as replacing stuff in the long run.

• Advertisement
Advertisement