Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good Old Clarkson

• 17-06-2005 10:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭

So guys.....Jeremy Clarkson.......legend or not?
    1024_topgear_01.jpg

Jeremy Clarkson - Ledgend or Not 59 votes

YEAH - A Definate LEDGEND
    0% 0 votes
    NAH - A waste of time!
    100% 59 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Most definatley.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

agreed.
    watching clarkson's extreme machines as we speak.well, post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Clarkson should be shot. He's a total gob****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Disagree with above poster..

Clarkson is a legend, Many a time he has made me spew my cornflakes onto the Sunday times supplment Driving.
    Guy is hilarious and up for a laugh. Plus all those who dislike him, see above, are clearly
    jealous that they do not have his job/height. Me, I say fair play to him.
    While car manufactures spoil the test drivers/journalists with gifts to sway votes, Jeremy is known to give 100% true opinion on cars.
    Whilst test driving the Ferrari f50(think..) for TopGear, he just went off script, saying couldnt believe it etc.. Then went and bought one :)

In short: Legend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Clarkson is most definatly a legend. He has an unbelievably sharp wit..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Clarkson is fantastic, top gear has to be one of the best programmes on TV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,435 ✭✭✭weemcd

used to hate him.
    But him fixing up the vintage roles royce (eating the wax etc.) was fantastic television.

completly changed my opinion on the man

yay for clarkson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Legend and I forgot he used to be young!

_201675_jeremy_clarkson_300.jpg

Mike.

Rofl mike!!

Also remember the time he bashed up that Toyota truck??
    Brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Great guy but I envy him so much for havnig the Ford GT!

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

qz wrote:

You got to admit though that he deserves evry bit of that car unlike the gobsh**s that dont appreciate having it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

Mear wrote:
    Disagree with above poster..

Clarkson is a legend, Many a time he has made me spew my cornflakes onto the Sunday times supplment Driving.
    Guy is hilarious and up for a laugh. Plus all those who dislike him, see above, are clearly
    jealous that they do not have his job/height. Me, I say fair play to him.
    While car manufactures spoil the test drivers/journalists with gifts to sway votes, Jeremy is known to give 100% true opinion on cars.
    Whilst test driving the Ferrari f50(think..) for TopGear, he just went off script, saying couldnt believe it etc.. Then went and bought one :)

In short: Legend.

HERE, HERE !!!
    Couldnt agree more!

Read his 2 page article about his missus......lol.....well written...she sounds like a fooking looney! :D
    All the cars they've got.....lucky so and so's!!!!

Classic - sexism??

Read both pages!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

I love to watch this guy. Witty, rips the piss outta Hammond and is undeniabley uncool. May he live on forever.

(I want his GT40....)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Me no like the new Top Gear

They could probably have taken away his license by now if they prosecuted ever driving offense he has admitted on TV.

Me no like the new Top Gear

They could probably have taken away his license by now if they prosecuted ever driving offense he has admitted on TV.

Nah... He could just say he was lying to show off.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

qz wrote:
    Didn't Noel Edmunds have a original GT40 ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Ah he's a big auld eejit. What? he talks about cars so what! What else does he do??? Have affairs and appear on the odd 'What not to wear' with Trinny and Suzannah!

Did see a Top Gear episode where he was in a jeep and had to out do a big mutha fukker tank. That was funny........ but no legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

The man is a legend and heres a little clip of him in action

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

he is a legend. i read the sunday times motoring section every sunday with my breakfast,theres some great reviews in it.
    whoever thinks he is not a legend is talking s**t:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

oh most definitley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭Big Ears

He is an out and out legend , its great watching him and Hammond debate on the cool wall . Clarkson's always sticking things higher when he disagrees .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Total legend, Top Gear is my fav show on TV and I'm always watching the episodes I download, brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

Anyone see Top Gear the other nite when the got Clarkson's, Hammond's and May's mothers to come on and test the Pug 1007, Renault Modus & the Honda Jazz!

Absolutely Classic........who thinks of these things.....Clarkson must have some influence on some of the crazy and halarious things they do!

Brilliant :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Curran wrote:
    Anyone see Top Gear the other nite when the got Clarkson's, Hammond's and May's mothers to come on and test the Pug 1007, Renault Modus & the Honda Jazz!

Absolutely Classic........who thinks of these things.....Clarkson must have some influence on some of the crazy and halarious things they do!

Brilliant :D
    That mothers thing was great. And also when they crashed the limo into all the caravans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Definately.he does some of the funniest things on top gear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

I cant believe he gave his GT 40 back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

The lads a living legend...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

without doubt a legend

• Advertisement

Seriously, its been weeks. Has this man not been cannonised yet?

Advertisement