Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help me?

Options
  • 17-06-2005 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭

Possibly the weirdest list you've ever been asked to contribute towards, but I'm looking for songs with the following lyric in them... and I'll give you a few examples I've got so far.

It's the "Hooo-weeeee" that you hear in a lot of Death Row/West Coast stuff.

For people wondering what I'm on about... listen to Snoop's Signs (Uncle Charlie at 0:25) and Can I Get A Flicc Witchu (about 2:30). It's also in the intro to Ciara's One Two Step.
    Anyway, what I'm about is looking for more songs with that lyric, to throw them into a mix. If you know any, add them below, I only have these three songs so far but I know there's so many more I've heard and the names won't come to me. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

I got one for ya!
    There's a song called 'Ohh Wee' by Mark Ronson, it's on the Honey soundtrack.
    Hope that helps ya :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

thanks deise dolly... anyone else got any material to help me? im sure ive heard it on other snoop and public enemy songs, just cant find the ones im looking for... come on people... do it for "oooh-weeeeeee"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Master P - Ooooh Wheee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

why wud u want this?

why

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Im fairly sure that OOOOHHH WEEEEE is a producers sort of tag, like whoever produced it says the same thing. Like Jazze Pha's extremely annoying insistence to say his name at the start of every single song he produces.

• Advertisement

thanks to evilseed, rebelrockchick.
    i want it, penos, as i said already, because i intend to drop out all the backing tracks, or get acapellas, and mix them in with some other beat... ill let you know how i gets on!
    im not so sure if its a producers tag because as far as i know signs was produced by the neptunes, can i get a flicc witchu by hi-tek and im not 100% who produced ciara...

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

upmeath wrote:
    thanks to evilseed, rebelrockchick.
    i want it, penos, as i said already, because i intend to drop out all the backing tracks, or get acapellas, and mix them in with some other beat... ill let you know how i gets on!
    im not so sure if its a producers tag because as far as i know signs was produced by the neptunes, can i get a flicc witchu by hi-tek and im not 100% who produced ciara...

Jazze Pha or whatever he's called produced that Ciara song I think. Yeah I can't think of any producer who has that as a producers tag.

yeah i was taking the biscuit saying i didnt know who produced one two step, sure it opens: "Ladies and gentlemen, this is a Jazze Phizzle productshizzle"!!!
    I've added a few more to my list through a bit of research, so far i have...
    Snoop's "Can I Get A Flicc Witchu" "Signs" and "Snoop's Upside Ya Head"
    Ciara's "One Two Step"
    Mark Ronson, Master P, Tyra, Frayser Boy and 2Pac's songs "Ooh Wee"
    Not doing so badly after all... thanks folks!

Advertisement