Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Hotels/B&B's

Options
  • 17-06-2005 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm going up to Sligo (most likely the main town) on the 31st, and staying the night, and I'm wondering does anyone know of any good places up there, and how much they cost per night. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Keano_sli

Depends what your looking for there're are plenty of good hotels, The Clarion, Sligo Park, Radission etc. or cheaper B&Bs along the Pearse Rd or Strandhill rd, both handy for town and a Hostel on the Pearse rd as well and one nearly in town as well "The White House" not sure of the prices but should be cheap enough!
    Ley me know waht your looking for price wise and I might be able to be more specific.

This might help:
    [HTML]http://www.sligotourism.ie/accom.html[/HTML]
    The Innishfree and Riverside are cheap hotels in Town centre

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

good post i couldnt think of half the places :)

Advertisement