Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

modchipsireland- No contact!

• 16-06-2005 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭

Hi, ive sent out a postal order for an xbox with a 200 gig hard disk on www.modchipsireland.com. Basically came to around $350. Sent the postal order out on saturday and am still waiting for the package. Ive rang him to see what the story is and his phone was turned off. Ive texted him twice but still no reply. When his phone did ring there was no answer. Im just wondering does anyone know the courier he uses just so id know what the status was with the package or, god forbid, if theres no package at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated on this matter as my patience is growing thin. Thanks much,

Ed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

I can't really help u much, only to tell u that I have dealt with him before and he is pretty reliable normally... ie you will get it eventually... he's not a scam artist by any means...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

Was just on to him, he sent it out today, his phone is acting up and he is missing calls so is buying a new one!!

It was sent by Fastway courrier today.

He apologises for the delay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

Hi Ed,
    I`ll have a new phone in the morning, sorry about that! The good news is that your New Xbox is on the way to you via Fastway couriers and should be with you tomorrow. :)

Sorry for the stress! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Sound lads. Darkman didn't post on your forums because i had to register and i was in an expensive internet cafe. Didnt even have time to open my confirmation/registration email.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

what exactly is a modded xbox? what is the point?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

A modded XBOX allows you to run homebrew and non signed code on your XBOX, Also, it can allow backups of games, installation of linux, upgrading of hard disk to larger size, storage of games on hard disk, media centre installation, basically, a hell of a lot more!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

emulation of n64 snes, gameboy, ps1 everything, streaming media from pc, etc...

Advertisement