Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S video to Composite video Adapter

Options
  • 16-06-2005 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can get one?tried maplin, sound store, av center, and o call tv.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

I picked up an s-video to scart in Argos. I got an s-video to composite with my laptop, I didn't have to buy it. Did you try PC World? You'd probably find it in a PC shop rather than an A/V shop

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

There not alot of Pc shops in Cork with good products,See i wanna connect a gfx card to the tv my Present one has s video and composite video out but i want to buy a new on and it only has S video and need a adapter to convert it to composite....Maplins had it but its been disconn,...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

if maplin dont have it id say all hope is lost. time to get out the credit card and trawl the online shops

Ah nuts........They have 748 in stock in uk yey none here

LAZY assed bith said it was discon rang again and they have loads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

it's a miracle! praise the lord.

Dam right praise the lord now you wouldnt have a small s video cable would you?Ha or anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

I got one in power city as part of a set for €10, it came with an AV cable, Phono cable, S-Video->composite cable, scart convertor, and a few other bits

Dixons were charging between €30 - €50 for JUST the cable!

I need about a inch cable ha i no the small is 1.5 but if anyone has one lying about i will buy it off them.....

Advertisement