Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Loan Question

Options
  • 15-06-2005 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

...That's probably in the wrong forum....

So nobody knew about the graduate question but another thing I wanted to know about is how to dress....I mean I'm just enquiring about the possibilty of a loan or CC, should I dress pretty smartly, as in shirt and tie?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tubey

Sorry to be annoying but does anyone have a clue about either of the questions i asked in the money forum...it's just I wanted to enquire tomorrow about it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

you really should be fine just dressing normally. bank managers normally have no significant input into the loan procedure. they just enter the data into a computer and the computer (or someone in credit analysis) tells them what to do. if you are a graduate with some reasonably beleiveable way of repaying the money you should be fine. banks love to lend money - its how they make money! i wouldn't really worry about it at all.

Advertisement