Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know this film?

Options
  • 15-06-2005 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

Looking for the title of a film I saw years ago. Can't remember much but here goes....

Its around the early eighties, American. In one scene two little sisters are in a car. One of the sisters ties the others shoe laces together and there's a fire but one of them does'nt get out and dies.

In another scene the dead sister's ghost appears at the end of the other sisters bed (freaked the hell out of me). They generally kill the rest of the family. Thats about all I can remember.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭SonicDoom2005

The Brady Bunch Movie????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Maynard.

It does sound like The Brady Bunch Movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

I got the title from another forum....no it was'nt Brady Bunch. How do I kill this thread. Actually replying to it is'nt helping. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

garred wrote:
    I got the title from another forum....no it was'nt Brady Bunch. How do I kill this thread. Actually replying to it is'nt helping. :(
    I'm intrigued now. Whats the name, or people will continue to reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Maynard.

Are you SURE it wasnt The Brady Bunch..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

the_syco wrote:
    I'm intrigued now. Whats the name, or people will continue to reply.

It was http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083844/

Probably like Salems Lot, great scenes years ago but won't have the same effect now.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

Yea! I remember this! Great film! One of those distant childhood memories, I can still just about recall the plot! Scared the bejesus out of me. Although if i watched it now it'd probably seem like utter toss.

Advertisement