Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VC is rigged

Options
  • 15-06-2005 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭

Playing a $25 Freeze out on VC. Theres about 30 players left and I am in 3rd last position with 1000 chips. Blinds are 100 200 so I have 5 big blinds. There are a few limpers and I push with TJs hoping to get heads up with 1 person in a 3k pot. I get three callers (!) but luckily flop a flush which holds up. I quad up.

The next hand I get AQ and limp in in EP. A small stack goes all in for less than a raise and almost the entire table limps. The flop is A 3 x and I bet and get called. The turn is a blank and we both check. The river is a Q and I push all in. Other guy calls with A3 and I double up.

Next hand I get AQ again and limp utg. Folded to the BB who checks. The flop is A hi and I bet out putting him all in (bit of an overbet). He calls with A3 and AQ holds up.

I move table and get AQ again (third hand in a row). I limp utg and its folded to the Small blind who raises 2k with 5k behind. I relunctantly fold.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭PPP-Pit Boss

Hectorjelly is rigged
    ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

It is obvious that VC are giving you money in fear that you move to ppp, go to the biggest cash game and go all in every hand till you get called

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I'm interested by your limp with AQ on 3 occasions. Do you always play this hand so passively from EP? It find it tricky to play from EP but I just hating limping, I'd almost prefer to fold than limping. Are you trying to trick the players into thinking you could trapping with bullets?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

I'm interested by your limp with AQ on 3 occasions. Do you always play this hand so passively from EP? It find it tricky to play from EP but I just hating limping, I'd almost prefer to fold than limping. Are you trying to trick the players into thinking you could trapping with bullets?

Not really, but limping with AQ in ep provides cover for the times you might want to limp there with AA/KK.

I hate playing pots out of position, especially raised pots. I limp with a lot of hands in ep with medium deep stacks, TT JJ QQ - AK and so on. If the stacks are short or very deep then Im raising.

The main reason I limp is that so I can get information on everyone elses hand before I have to commit any more chips to the pot. Most of the time if anyone raises it Im dumping it.

AQ is definitely a trouble hand for me, I actually much rather have AJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Lol because you can fold that without a second thought?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭accensi0n

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Lol because you can fold that without a second thought?

Exactly!

Advertisement