Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you had a choice....

Options
  • 15-06-2005 12:58am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Which would you pick...?

A Jimmy Fix it Badge
    jfibadge6jl.jpg

Or a Blue Peter Badge
    badge4sk.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

A Jim'll fix it badge.. NO QUESTION.

Blue Peter was pants!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Has to be Jimbo alright. I never really liked Blue Peter...too English or something!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I wounder if anybody on Boards has ever got one of these...?

if they did would they admit it now... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Blue peter badge all the way please :)

loads of discounts :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Prob a bluepeter badge purely because the Jim'll medal is crap looking and tacky and yer man Saville always gave me the 'dirty old man' creeps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

gotta be a jim badge - cos that usually means youve jumped off a skyscraper,drove a harrier jump jet, ate your lunch on a big dipper or mimed with shakin stevens on national tv.
    Blue peter badge usually meant you organised a bring & buy sale for the elderly or spotted a rare chaffinch or something !!!
    A mate of mine had a blue peter badge - the only reason he had it though was that someone he knew was working at the bbc & when he spotted a box full of blue peter badges he asked could he have one & was told to take as many as he fukkin wanted!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

is Blue peter still on...?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

My older sister got a Blue Peter badge, I can't remember what she did to get it though. It's probably somewhere in our attic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭grimsbymatt

Obviously, I'd choose the Jim'll Fix It badge. The King of Bling!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

My brother got a Green Blue Peter Badge. He wrote in or made a poster about some enviromental issue or something after getting the Blue Peter Annual for christmas.

Jim'll fix it badge would be more rare. Only a handful of peole got on the show. Whereas they handed the Blue Peter badges left right and centre. Like, my bro got one ffs!!

I like Blue Peter. Very educational althugh a lot of the time, pants!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

Blue Peter. Very educational althugh a lot of the time, pants

which is ironic cos the most memorable episode of blue peter was the one about the history of underwear!!!?
    :) & we got to see sarah green in her bloomers!

actually ,jesus! what on earth were they thinking?

Advertisement