Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in dunmore road area???

Options
  • 14-06-2005 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

what are my options i cant get it with eircom or anything am a bit of a noob, sorry! i would appreciate any help at all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Sit tight for about a month or two until NTL pop a nice letter into your letterbox saying you can get their broadband.

You have to be a subscriber to their "basic cable" package in order to get NTL Broadband though but its worth it. It doesnt use Eircom lines and uses a fibre-optic cable network instead which basically means its capable of far better speeds than Eircom and other DSL providers in Ireland

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Alternatively move to Dungarven and sign up for Casey Cable 9MB ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Vadrefjorde

If you have "line of sight" to the roof of the Ard Ri hotel then you can get Wireless broadband from IBB. www.irishbroadband.ie. 2MBit breeze connection for €40. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Marcopolo85

|Maestro| wrote:
    what are my options i cant get it with eircom or anything am a bit of a noob, sorry! i would appreciate any help at all!

What part of the Dunore Road are you on? :)

Advertisement