Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Song

Options
  • 14-06-2005 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I play the saxophone and I'm trying to get my hands on a piece of music called baker street. It's better known for being played by Lisa on the Simpsons. I can't find it on the internet but does anyone know a site that does. (preferably for free) :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

I play the saxophone and I'm trying to get my hands on a piece of music called baker street. It's better known for being played by Lisa on the Simpsons. I can't find it on the internet but does anyone know a site that does. (preferably for free) :confused:

Well I know its by Gerry Rafferty, that might help you seach for it

Try this site http://www.8notes.com/
    If they don't have up, go on the forum and ask someone to send it to you, they all seem pretty helpful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

My cousin downloaded Baker St a few weeks ago.
    Possibly through Lime Wire

• Registered Users Posts: 22,065 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Sherlock knows the answer. www.asksherlockholmeswherehelives.com

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement