Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go?

Options
  • 14-06-2005 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

Any usual Fitz Double Chance players going to the Red Cow tonight? I was thinking of giving it a miss (I picked up a package to this weekends Galway event last time) and going to the Fitz. I was just wondering if this last Red Cow tourney might steal away some regulars from the double chance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I wouldn't have thought so, as I think the Red Cow tourney seems to have a different target market than the Double Chance has. If I don't go to the Mayfair, I'll be in the Fitz.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

60 odd in the Fitz, biggest Ive seen on a tuesday so we werent affected by other tournies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Have to say it was really refreshing to see the two Mike's battling it out heads up for what seemed like an eternity. A testament to a very good blind structure in the tournament.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

Have to say it was really refreshing to see the two Mike's battling it out heads up for what seemed like an eternity. A testament to a very good blind structure in the tournament.

I assume one of those was Shortstack? Well done if so! Any other regulars make the money? How did you get on yourself, Davey... you were fairy short with a couple of tables to go, afair.

Advertisement