Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First ticket!

Options
  • 14-06-2005 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

Ended up winning my first ticket last night in the merrion freeroll- although all but one on the final table got a ticket. First 6 people got a €110 ticket for Tuesdays game, and 7th and 8th got €55 ticket for Wednesdays game, I ended up going out 7th, with pocket 7's. Best hand I got on the final table too, so just decided to play 'em! Beaten by pair Kings! Ah well!
    Wasn't a bad night- bigger turn out than I expected!

Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

i remember winning my first ticket, almost felt like winning the world series after coming so close so many times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭JuliusFranco

well done Divers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Well done divers. I was two seats to your left(red shirt). Whole table got something which was pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

yeah good pay outs last night all right,
    Started off the night terribly. first hand I was dealt was AA. flop came 367 or somethin like that, had to throw em away. Winner ended up with a straight on the flop. Then couple hands later went all in with a flush draw, didn't land the flush draw but picked up low pair on the river to win the hand- what did I do? called for more chips cos I didn't realise that i won the hand, when I didn't see the heart I was looking for I didn't even notice the pair 5's! Felt like a bit of a prat- but hey- luckily it was just a bumpy start ;)

Advertisement