Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betfair Poker Query

Options
  • 14-06-2005 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was playing a single table tournament last night at a six player table. After 3 players getting knocked out I was left in the finally 3. Had a strong position and got wipe out on an all in.

My question is should I get a percentage for 3rd place? I still haven't got anything put back into my account since the buy-in. See below the only terms I could find on the Betfair poker site.

Just want to see if any of you know what the story is before I make an ass of myself getting on to Betfair support...
    Single Table Tournaments are played in exactly the same way as a cash game, but the purpose is to be last man standing! Each tournament has a value, which is the amount that each player contributes to the pot at the beginning of the game – for example £10. Individuals register for the tournament and when the table is full the game starts. Everyone has contributed the same to the pot and each player is given 1000 chips to start the game. Quite simply – when you have lost all your chips, you're out. The pot is then split between the last 3 players – usually like this:
    Winner – 50%
    Second – 30%
    Third – 20%

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Fathead

top 2 usually only get paid at a six seater....
    60%-40%. roughly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

yep... only top 2 on a 6 seater... the rules your quoting above are for a 9/10 player stt....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Ah I see. Thanks lads.

:cool:

Advertisement