Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway on Friday

Options
  • 14-06-2005 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭

Fintan any idea on numbers for the event? And just a question or two.

Prize structure:

Will it pay a wsop to 1st place and then the rest goes to second until that makes a wsop place. Or is it normal tourney style payout with 1st getting enough to cover a wsop trip.

I also assume that if you win [Not likely in my case :) ] That you can take the money instead.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Fatboydim wrote:
    I also assume that if you win [Not likely in my case :) ] That you can take the money instead.

We is takin' it down Len.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Pokerevents

First place will payout 20k* 10kcash and 10k wsop main event package.
    However winner has the option of taking 20k cash and not playing main event.
    The rest of the structure is as normal with 10% getting paid.

*subject to a minimum of 150players

That's grand. I'll make it easy for you and take the cash but can I get it in 5s? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Pokerevents

Yea Nicky it's bout time u finished in the dosh at 1 of these events, I'll pay you any way u like.

Yea Nicky it's bout time u finished in the dosh at 1 of these events, I'll pay you any way u like.

Nah, I'll probably blind into the near bubble position and get forced to push with trash as usual. Should be an enjoyable tourney anyway.

• Advertisement

Aaargh! I can't go to this one. Have to work tomorrow. Good luck Len, take it down.

Advertisement