Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who makes the best mustard

Options
  • 14-06-2005 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Havin bbq soon and need some info on the stuff so who makes the best mustard?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

dijon

end of story

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

im easy i love my colemans :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

French's in my opinion

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Sarge wrote:
    im easy

we know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Think i will use the colemans stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i reckon dalkey mustard is the best but tis a wholegrain type....and tbh you can't beat that Frenches american style squeezy mustard for a BBQ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

WHOA there people...You can't just have 1 mustard for a BBQ!

Something like hot dogs need the sweet but tangy taste of Frenchs mustard, whereas something more substantial like a steak sambo's needs a good strong dijon and a burger would be improved by some dalkey wholegrain lovingly spread across the bun !!!!!

I'm begining to suspect some people here are losing their passion for mustard (It does stop stinging/burning eventually)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

i likes a little burn in my mouth so colemans beats the rest hands down :cool:

dijon and wholegrain are a close second

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

Dalkey mustard. Wholegrain mustards are the nicest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭RVN10

helmans

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭axtradub12

Coleman's :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

angry_fox wrote:
    Think i will use the colemans stuff
    It's spelt Colman's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

SyxPak wrote:
    It's spelt Colman's.
    Sorry :o

bbq was great craic, got the colman's stuff and every one seemed to be pleased with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭gregos

It's good to see that people on this forum care about spelling. It's also good to see that somewhere in the world there's a forum about mustard. This gives me hope for the human race.

I only dropped in by accident, but could I just ask you as I'm here, what mustard do they put on the hot dogs in Disneyland, and what are the little crunchy things they shake over them? I would like to do a BBQ, and serve these items. Also, as I'm on a rant, does anybody here make a BBQ sauce for pork ribs? I do, involving honey, cider, tomato ketchup and green peppers, but I've never found a satisfactory mustard to include. For the right level of piquancy. Could you advise?

Advertisement