Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker.ie Tuesday Night Tournies

Options
  • 13-06-2005 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭

This is the one and only time I will post about this private tourney as I don't want to undermine the boards tournies.Since this tourney doesn't clash I want to invite you to play this one. We had 10 players last week.

The private tourney has been set up again for tomorrow night at 8Pm on Pokerstars. You can find the password on poker.ie without much dificulty. Go to the private tourney section and find tourney # 8936606 "Poker.ie tourney #2"

The $10 bounty on my head remains since no one was good enough to take me out last week although it wasn't really hard for me to make the money when I got back to back Aces early on AND got paid off. If no one gets it this week then next week will be the last week of my bounty. I think if I last that long I deserve to keep it. After that a new bounty player will be selected and there will be 10 leaderboard points up for grabs for taking him out.

A detailed leaderboard will be available this week as soon as I find the time to set it up. The current leaderboard standings are Cian: 50pts, Chief_OHara 30 pts, NickyOD 20 pts.

If Boards members are intent on playing this one please be kind enough to contribute to the site by posting occasionally. (although obviously I can't force you to :D)

regards

Nicky. <
    not an affiliate or sub-affiliate of poker.ie

Advertisement