Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Tree Hill Season Two!!

Options
  • 12-06-2005 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

There has been a lot of recent misunderstandings regarding the airing of season 2 one tree hill but after browsing an official OTH website i hav the discoverd the following:

"06|11|2005
    TG4

Series 2 of One Tree Hill will begin on TG4 on Monday 27/06/05 at 9.05pm.

So if you live in Ireland and have TG4 check it out!"

YAY!!One Tree Hill is back!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Mind would Tg4 ever think of advertising. They should just change it to RTÉ 3 and then they'd advertise it on 1 and 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭beanyb

That doesnt make sense though, that's only two weeks away and there's still four episodes of the O.C to be shown!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

ye id doubt it will be on until the oc is over,unless they start to do double eps of the oc,or that date may be old and they may not have included the 2 weeks of repeats Tg4 had.

So it'll probably just be on two weeks later than that, which is what, 11th July?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Weren't the first seasons of One Tree Hill and the OC shown at the same time though, there is no reason why the OC has to finish first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

There is when TG4 said thats how it would work this year. I guess it makes sense not to put on all their "big" shows at the same time,but rather spread them out over the year.

The OC has to finish first because that is the OC's timeslot!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

the last oc is a double i've seen it.

I've seen it too, it wasnt a double episode in America anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

this season is a dissapointment. but brooke is not... hmmm...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

it gets better give it a chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

It used to be about the basketball

;p

Advertisement