Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, REM.....

Options
  • 12-06-2005 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

......anyone heading for the Northside next Sunday?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

I wanna but I'm workin! If there's tickets on Thursday when I get paid I might call in sick! I'd love to see them and the support is cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭d-arke

I live about a 20 minute walk from Ardgillan Castle, I could sit out the back garden and listen to the gig so I decided to buy tickets just for the sake of going. Not a big fan even though I have a few of their albums, and yes, the support is cool, Moby and the Zutons!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 notouts

Hi folks, Ive got two REM tickets for the gig on this sunday but im going on holidays so ill sell them for a discount to any fan who wants to go. let me know if youre interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 *me*

Hi Notouts,
    Might have a friend interested in taking those tickets- what discount are you offering? I've been trying to convince her to go - its going to be a great day- 10 years since I saw them at Slane I can't believe it,
    let me know and I'll getback to you asap- also for tkt pick up and payment are you in Dublin?
    cheers

Sorry- new plan, I'm not in running for the tkts. Good Luck anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭philtaylor

Finally found a place to stay near the castle . Everywhere seemed to be booked up and I thought I would have to sleep in the car as I didnt fancy a long drive home after the gig. Self Catering Apartments is Skerries only opened on June 10th can get better than that for a place to lay the head.

Lets all hope this concerts worth it , what the situation with the tickets they no where near sold out , maybe could have could them on the discount.

• Advertisement
Advertisement