Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two parter - two different shows!

Options
  • 12-06-2005 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

One - Who knows (or think they know - this being boards an all!!!) what Bad Wolf is all about in the new season of Who?

Two - Lost, I'm slowly getting through the episodes, seen about 4 weeks ahead of Net 2 and it's getting V V Interesting. (have rest of season, yet to watch!) Some nice character profiles going on, some sillieness, but its yank tv so... Over all good though!!

Any thoughts, havn't seen a thread for either yet on boards, so thought I'd pitch in... Oh I'd also like to see an Alan Bennett thread (just putting that in as an aside!!!!!!!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

You could probably find a few threads about Lost here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 maireadrua

Regarding Who...OMFG how brilliant was last nights episode. Was in state of ecatasy when the dalek ships came on screen! And am extremely curious as to who is behind all the Bad Wolf stuff. I got the impression that all the references in that show were put there by the controller when she was hidden by solar flares to warnt he doctor and bring him to satellite five. but now..I'm not so sure.

But I can't wait to find out!!!

Advertisement