Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Inside

Options
  • 11-06-2005 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone here in Ireland watched the premiere episode of the inside that was aired on fox on wednesday night, at fist look it looks good with peter coyote it should be very watchable, but as with all these programmes it takes a few episodes to get to know the characters, so see if your cousins will be kind enough to send it over to you ;) , i think its worth a look so just a heads up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah.. i got it.. but still haven't watched it.

Watched the first 10 minutes or so. Seems very intriguing.

I thought
    Agent Alvarez's torn off face was particularly gruesome
    for a show that had the cert 'TV-14' on it.... will watch the rest of it tonight!

EDIT: Watched the rest of it there. Very promising stuff actually!

While some of the dialogue was very iffy and some downright laughable (
    the whole "let her go.. damn, did that backwards!" line particularly cringeworthy!
    ). Particularly liked the dark nature of it all, particularly
    scenes of the victim's deaths felt scarily real.

Will definantly continue watching in the future anyways!

Recommend it to all looking for something new to watch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭monomaniac

If you look 7 threads down from this one you'll see there's already a thread for this show.

Advertisement