Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philosophy society magazine

Options
  • 10-06-2005 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi all.I'm writing on behalf of Philosophy Society UCD to invite anyone here to contribute to Cogito, a magazine we put together last year.At 40 pages glossy, heavyweight, and sleek design, it was a cut above the norm (nominated at Smedia awards).We hope to keep all these elements. I do hope some of you may find it worthwhile to contribute to... Any one interested can PM me. thanks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Plastic Scouser

Do you have any links to the magazine online? Or any examples of what kind of articles etc are published in it?

It might help people decide whether they want to submit something if they know what sort of contributions you are interested in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 kohima

Do you have any links to the magazine online? Or any examples of what kind of articles etc are published in it?

It might help people decide whether they want to submit something if they know what sort of contributions you are interested in :)

We do actually have the magazine online, and i can send anyone the address in a private message... As i was telling PS, we were open to reaching a wider audience, so although many articles in it are touching on philosophy, we are very open to material with a more universal appeal. thanks guys!

Advertisement