Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offside show must return!

Options
  • 10-06-2005 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

The most under rated show of TV3's lineup in history (and thats alot of underrated stuff), must come back for another season!!!

As the show progressed it became funnier and better as the Dermot Whaelan (the host) got more conifendent and the guest was interacting more with the show! Carl Spain was a great laugh! TV history moments where remembered and created as this truely Irish show took to the stage!

From Marvin the monkey, to that security guard the show oozed entertainment!

Bring Back The Offside Show!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Aye, TV3 should definitely bring it back, they need more homegrown stuff anyways.

They also need to take Marvin out the back and put a bullet in his head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

The most under rated show of TV3's lineup in history (and thats alot of underrated stuff), must come back for another season!!!

As the show progressed it became funnier and better as the Dermot Whaelan (the host) got more conifendent and the guest was interacting more with the show! Carl Spain was a great laugh! TV history moments where remembered and created as this truely Irish show took to the stage!

From Marvin the monkey, to that security guard the show oozed entertainment!

Bring Back The Offside Show!

Okay, seriously, it's okay and all but you're just being sycophantic now at this stage - honestly - do you have shares in the show or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

I didn even watch it at first, a friend told me it was good! Then i thought it was alright week by week it got better and better and then shined (although marvin sucked on the last episode ; he is still da best), keeping carl spain on for so long was great!

Advertisement