Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six feet under series 4

Options
  • 10-06-2005 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Does anyone know when rte will start showing series 4 because i only managed 2 see it the start on e4 when they were showing it.

When rte do show it now they are only older ones and even they're on really late on saturday nights.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I saw some of Series 3 last Sunday morning at 4am(thats right, RTE muppets) it was 7 episodes from the end, so I'd imagine it'll be about seven weeks or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

Novocaine wrote:
    Does anyone know when rte will start showing series 4 because i only managed 2 see it the start on e4 when they were showing it.

When rte do show it now they are only older ones and even they're on really late on saturday nights.

RTEs policy for for showing quality programmes "Infrequent and late at night, reschedule without warning and above all, do not follow the series, show random episodes"

Well to RTE's credit, they have showed the series from the first season to the 7th episode of the third season in consequtive order, albeit at 4 in the morning when insomniacs and stoners are the only viewers. They really did make a total mess of promoting and showing this amazing series.

Advertisement