Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Shower - dripping every 5seconds

Options
  • 10-06-2005 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Never opened one of these before... its a triton t90i or something

Is it just a matter of tightening the pipe inside or would i need a plumber to fix this?

Its just its really annoying!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

One thing i would deffo not touch is an electric shower.
    Pull the isolator switch to the 'off' position and call a professional.

A girl I went to college with, was electrocuted and killed one morning having a shower. AFAIK, the reason was, the landlord of her place had installed the unit himself incorrectly.

P.S. Kadman & Rooferpete - How is my new improved, 'be safe' attitude? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi,

Prospect, that is just perfect, great advice ;) sorry to say it takes such an awful tragedy to really get point home.

The service company for Triton are Earthridge, Maynooth Co. Kildare, right next to Barrats Heating and Plumbing supplies.

What compounds the tragedy is Earthridge are or were possibly the cheapest service branch of an importer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I've used Earthridge a few times. Thought they were very good and resonably priced too.

Advertisement