Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worst player in dublin

Options
  • 10-06-2005 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

thank you sickpuppy for your nomination i only hope i can live up to your expections and keep the bad calls going

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

lol, I cant wait to see what the yanks make of your style of play!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

5pin5 wrote:
    thank you sickpuppy for your nomination i only hope i can live up to your expections and keep the bad calls going

who's going to Vegas and who isn't.

I can't stand gutless anonymous posts.

If this guy wants to slam others he should have the balls to put his name to it.

Good luck in Vegas Eamonn. Get into the last 600 and get $10,000.

And gutless, if you're reading this, it seems that old Bob, whose play annoys you so much, was one of the winners in the WSOP ticket game in the Merrion last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭De Deraco

and having been playing against bob for much of the night i can say his play was A++ didn't put a foot wrong all night, sharp as a tack

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I think you'll find I named the person in the thread in question (and it wasnt Culchie, just to be clear :) )

Actually, to be fair, Eamon IS an absolutely dreadful player! :p

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

DeVore wrote:
    Actually, to be fair, Eamon IS an absolutely dreadful player! :p

He's no gay waiter..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

biteme wrote:
    He's no gay waiter..

now thats funny.

Quiet you! (and you!).

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

in reply to my i am michael james o hora not anonamous at all and certainly not gutless doc my post was short and probably irrelavant it was just a bit of fun so relax i know eamon well and love his couldnt give a fuk style of play as for bob battersby is tand by what i say have played omaha with him umpteen times and hes atrocious which is off course good for the agme last time i played with him he called 400euro bet witha pair of 6s witha made str 8 on board and tom dunno his second name called apotsize bet pot 700 for aone outer and he hit aginest me middle pin for str8 flush so he too is a useless player eamon i wish u well in vegas im sure you will leave afew people in tears doc grow up and anything else u need to say say to my face good man

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Congratulations on a post whose pointlessness is matched only by it's grammatical ineptitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

In fairness it was fairly obvious that sickpuppy was Mick.

Tom is a shocking player and the majority of the time so is Bob, fact is Bob has too much money to care most of the time as far as I can see.
    Also Eamonn is shocking, and he admits it, read his post on "why do you play poker" And Eamonn and Mick get on well before anyone thinks it was a personal attack

At this stage everybody knows who sickpuppy is but he doesnt know any of you who are now anonomously laying into him.

• Advertisement

Its easy to be magnanimous about anonimity when you have just been outed. :)

I didnt see any signature on the post and it wasnt until I looked the account up and did some digging that anyone knew what was going on.

Is this the same Mick O'Hora who deliberately deadened a guys hand because he was losing to it in one of the Suited Aces games in the Merrion one night? Good bad or indifferent as those players named above may be, they dont have to resort to such tactics.

DeV. (Tom Murphy for the record).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭accensi0n

sickpuppy wrote:
    in reply to my i am michael james o hora not anonamous at all and certainly not gutless doc my post was short and probably irrelavant it was just a bit of fun so relax i know eamon well and love his couldnt give a fuk style of play as for bob battersby is tand by what i say have played omaha with him umpteen times and hes atrocious which is off course good for ...........

This post was easier to decipher than the other one, but was still pretty bad. You should seriously tidy up your posts sickpuppy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭5pin5

sickpuppy is one of the players i enjoy playing against as he gives as good as he gets go puppy go

Advertisement