Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crescent SC Units

Options
  • 09-06-2005 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone know what retailers will move into the new units in the Crescent Shopping Centre. So far, I've heard Next, Zara, Oasis, and Penney's relocating out there, with the possibility of HMV moving into the old Penney's unit. H & M are definitely coming to Limerick also, so possibly another potentail tenant?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Ah it would be great if HMV came but y would they, Golden discs and gamestop, blacktrack and four seasons as well as argos all do DVDs and games (golden and track do cd's... badly)!

Y is Pennys moving from nearish to centre and across from Tesco, to the longest possible distance from TESCO?

I'd say it wil be mainly all womens fashions! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

golden discs is crap,argos could not possible put up against a store that specializes is media and that other one is just a hole in the wall imo
    if its anything like the hmv on cruises ill definetely be going there

with all the class stuff going on one end of the cresent what chance do the other 3 stand bit unfair really (without tesco and a few others the rest would be screwed)

oasis thats a new one on me what do they do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 limerick_user

From what I've heard, HVM are looking into it, but apparently there have been objections from Blacktrack and Golden Discs. Surely the current Penney's unit, would surely be too big for HMV? It makes sense for Penney's to move to a newer unit - they don't even have changing rooms in their present location. And Oasis, is a women's clothes store.

Ya but Golden discs moved coz they felt Black track wasnt doing enough... so now we have two shops in media. I'd say HMV wouldnt be able to move out even if they wanted tooo! I'd say they could take up the whole unit, the place in the city centre has two storeys and its cramped!

if it has the selection of the one in town ill be going to it
    golden discs selection aint great and the black track one is dire

they might divide pennies into 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭theblackstuff

is the new extension going to be a two storey affair,
    just looking at what they are building it seems to have two storey look about it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭SonicDoom2005

Heard rumours of Virgin Megastores movin in but nothing about HMV. Blacktrack sucks.....is it just me or do the people behind the counter just seem like they couldn't give a sh1t about serving the customers?

The tshirts are cool! It would be sooooo cool if Virgin Megastore moved in! Where did u here that?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Thought Virgin were leaving Ireland?

virgin leaving ireland since when

• Advertisement

I doubt they woud leave Ireland when so many places are investing here! If Virgin leaves that guy must have a real feeling that the Irish market is going down!

Are ye sure its 2 storeys? Because its the same height as the rest of the Garryowen Mall!

NE new news on new shops?

Advertisement