Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minority report and Little John Nee

Options
  • 09-06-2005 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Yerman that gets busted at the beginning of Minority Report (last night on RTE2) His name is Arye Gross http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0343325/

Is it just me or is he the twin of Little John Nee from Fear an Phoist on TG4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,834 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Seen Arye Gross in plenty of things!

Can't say i've seen 'Fear An Phoist'.... but sounds like riveting stuff! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

basquille wrote:
    Can't say i've seen 'Fear An Phoist'.... but sounds like riveting stuff! :rolleyes:

You'd be wrong!
    You probably have seen it and quickly turned over. It's a slapstick comedy as gaeilge and it's just bizarre. Full of large-buxomed women and men accidentallly running into said buxoms and the like...
    Or maybe that's a different tg4 programme. anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Prosta

Its a sad Benny Hill type thing. Theres no talking in it and its run slightly speeded up.

Why is there nothing good on the box of a Sunday except the movies that start at 11pm (too late)

Advertisement